Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Doctors Appointment

It has been a while since I have wrote. I had an appointment with Dr. J. Ricardo Loret de Mola so we can discuss donor eggs and possibly surgery. I have not been in much pain since my liver cleanse so I am not going to do the surgery. My primary physician doesn't think I should do it either unless the pain in unbearable. This year will be our 5 year anniversay and we have been trying for a child for 4 years now. I am use to things not working out at this point so I have not gotten my hopes up to much at this point but the Dr. gave us some options.

https://www.fairfaxeggbank.com/ -  we can use frozen eggs from this company. 6-8 eggs for $14890.00 (Does not include the IVF cost)

http://www.happybeginningseggdonation.com/ - these company uses fresh eggs from a fresh cycle and charges $6000 for a facility fee, then the donor sets their rate, anywhere between $3500-$10,000, and then you may have to may for the donor's travel. (Does not include the IVF cost)

We could also go back to our first fertility doctor and see if they are still offering their pilot program for $11000. It included 6-8 frozen eggs and the price includes the IVF. It is cheaper because they are testing out a new unfreezing method.

Decisions.....................Decisions.........................Decisions...........................

On a brighter side. I got to see my best friend get married last week! I am so extremely happy for her. I set her up with one of my husbands best friends from childhood and they have been so happy ever since. She is a great women and deserves the best. I also get to watch another great friend of mine and my husband best friend get married in April. I am truely happy for all of them, they make great couples and I am so glad we get to be part of it. We truely have the best friends and family anyone could ask for. Its amazing we have all been friends for at least 13 years. Where does time go?




No comments:

Post a Comment