Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Natural Fertility Shop


I absolutely love this store and the way the products make me feel. I have been taking the EndoWise Kit for about 6 months now. It has really helped lighten my periods and I believe it has helped keep my endometriosis from growing. The EndoWise Fertility Kit is designed to help support normal endometrial tissue function, support normal hormonal balance, encourage circulation to the reproductive system, and prepare the body for pregnancy. 

This month I ordered the fertility Cleanse Kit. I didn't order it in hopes of getting pregnant but instead I ordered it to cleanse the liver to help my body process the hormones better that cause endometriosis. The kit includes Liver Renewal Capsules, Liver Cleansing Tea, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Conceptions Tea and a bottle of Women's Best Friend Capsules. I love the Women's Best Friend, even if you take it alone. The benefits of the cleanse include:
  • Supports the liver in detoxification of excess hormones and toxins
  • Assists the uterus in cleansing out old blood
  • Reduces occasional reproductive system discomfort
  • Promotes normal circulation to the reproductive system for optimal health
  • Works with the menstrual cycle for optimal cleansing
  • Contains ingredients exclusively from nature


I also got Ovawise Egg Health Kit which I will do after the Fertility Cleanse. My endometriosis has damaged my eggs so this kit is supposed to help with that. I try not to get my hopes up but I thought, "What the Hell. I will try it." The Ovawise Egg Health Kit includes Fertile Woman One Daily Vitamins, COQ10 Ubiquinol, L-Arginine, Organic Maca, Royal Jelly and Choice Antioxidants. The benefits of the OvaWise Kit include:
  • Supports the body's natural ability to remove excess estrogen from the body (estrogen stimulates endometrial growth)
  • Helps to maintain the body's natural inflammatory response
  • Provides relief from occasional discomfort in the reproductive system
  • Encourages normal circulation, helping to bring fresh blood and oxygen to the reproductive system
  • Aids the body's natural ability to break down fibrin (tissue that makes up a scar tissue)

No comments:

Post a Comment