Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Infertility Decisions

It has been a while since I have wrote. Lots of decisions have on my mind. I wonder if anyone really has our best interest at heart. I have not been in much pain since starting the fertility cleanse! This is exciting and wonderful news for me. I am hoping I am not jumping the gun by saying that. Our meeting with Dr. J. Ricardo Loret de Mola had me second guessing jumping into adoption. I am just so confused. I just want a family.

Adoption

Pros: It might be our only option; we don't have to pay a large lump sum unless we have a child;

Cons: Could take 3-5 years unless we pay an ungodly amount of money; the birth mother could chance her mind and we have to have a relationship with the biological parents which may be good or could be bad.

IVF with donor eggs

Pros: If it works on the first time it would cost less then adoption; It would be my husbands biologically child and we could experience the pregnancy.

Cons: It is not 100% guarantee and if it didn't work we would be out of alot of money;

I hate that is decision is all about money but the fact is we have already spent so much money in the last three years that money is a big part of the decision.



Three horrible years is really starting to way on me and I do NOT see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. I just keep wishing for a new life but I am stuck in this one. So for now I just keep going one day at a time and waiting for the doctor to get insurance approval so we can see when the next step is and how much that will cost.

I do have to recommend Gateway Woods in Morton IL though. They have been the best through all my decision changing. They went ahead and gave us our money back we paid for the home study which really worried me. They are really there to help you I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment