Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Last Week Of 2016

Christmas was nice. It went by pretty fast. I was able to hold it together long enough to enjoy our families company. No public breakdowns! I can’t believe it is the last week of 2016, but I am ready for 2017. I just keep telling myself that 2017 has to be better than 2016. Our wonderful friends and family are filling out our references for the adoption agency. We are getting finger printed this week and filling out our questionnaires and financial information. We still have to find a guardian. They want us to have a guardian in place in case something happened to both of us. I feel this is the hardest part. They will not let the guardian be grandparents due to them being older. This sucks for me I do not feel my parents are that old, and they would be fully capable of taking care of a child. The guardian also has to meet a certain financial requirement which means we would have to ask whoever we pick to give a lot of personal information. I feel that is a lot to ask our friends but I know they would be more than willing to do it.

My Endometriosis is back and more painful than ever. We have an appointment next week with a new reproductive endocrinologist (RE), Dr. Ricardo Loret De Mola. He practices at SIU School of Medicine in Springfield Illinois. I am not getting hopeful about this appointment because let’s face it, nothing has turned out good so far. I am however going to try to stick to all the diet information I found online for Endometriosis. This will be hard for me because I love coffee and tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment