Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello My Name Is Gina

Hello my name is Gina. I have thought about blogging for a while now but never thought I would have the time. I followed many other infertility blogs and I have really benefited from them. They have also showed me that I am not alone in this struggle. Finally after talking to my husband about the last 3 years of our lives and wishing I knew 3 years ago what I know now, we thought we would get our story out there in case someone else was going through something similar.

For the last six months, I have been doing nothing but researching endometriosis and trying to detox my body. We have been trying to eat as much organic foods as possible.

Endometriosis is linked to Dioxin which is found in most bleached products. So I have been avoiding bleach, bleached coffee filters. I have been trying to only eat organic fruits and vegetables because pesticides have dioxin. Thank god, my parents have the best garden in the world. I have tried to cut back on paper towels but this a hard for me. But I have been researching seventh generation, paper towels and bathroom tissue. They do not use bleach to whiten their products. I have also stopped dying my hair. I don’t think this has anything to do with dioxin but I am trying to go as natural has possible and this also saves money.

Dairy and meat also have high dioxin levels, I am trying to cut back but it’s hard at dinner time. Raised in a family where every meal had 3 items (Meat, Starch and Vegetables) it is hard to get out of the habit of eating meat.

I am off all medication except herbal pills. I started taking the EndoWise fertility Kit from the Natural Fertility Shop. This has been a life saver for me. My periods went from 6 days of dark brown/Red heavy bleeding, pain and blood clots to an amazing 4 days of normal flow. If you can't afford the whole kit, I strongly advice the Women's Best Friend and the Progesterone Cream. From personal experience I think those give me the most benefit.

And just recently, thanks to my wonderful Mother and Aunt, I am stocked up with Essentials oils from doTERRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment